Whenever I step out of my homebase into the busy world outside, my Camera is with me.
I keep all my senses open, hoping to catch one of these silent Images of Life. They are actually everywhere, is not Life Art in itself?

I find my Lifetime most exciting and fulfilling by giving myself a subject for the day, a.e. Polarity or just a Color a.e. Red, and then to start my day with this in my mind, doing my normal day-to-day duties, if it is cleaning the house, getting groceries or going for a stroll. My Notebook is always near me and when I head out of course my camera is at my side. This way of viewing the world fulfills me deeply, opens my senses to new ways of perceiving the richness of Life. Nothing is definite, there are worlds within worlds, never-ending, always changing. That is a universal Law, therefore the Truth. It can be irritating and confusing, most of the time though it lightens up my heart, brings me joy and of course the famous "aha"-effects! I love them deeply.
This way of wandering through my day and night, helps me to settle the dark sides of my mind. If my thoughts wander off into a world of scarcity, fear and what if's, well...remember the Word chosen and focus! It takes practice.
I wonder what you discover? Try it out and enjoy!

Janine Weber
No comments:
Post a Comment