
You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and
put miles between you, but at the same time you carry
them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach,
because you do not just live in a world but a world
lives in you.
- Frederick Buechner, Telling the Truth
This Post I dedicate to my family, to my friends, to the world.
Living now in Vancouver B.C. since six years, leaving my family and friends behind in beautiful Switzerland, was not an easy step. Not that I regret it, it was my free choice. Sometimes it is necessary to leave a place to realize how valuable it actually is. Friendships built up over the years, familiarities, understanding and trust, stories and memories, what a rich life I had and still have. Family, heaps of memories, huge history, lots of love. I miss you all dearly, living in my memory in my heart every day. I thank you for your love, your help, your understanding, your words, your kindness, your honesty. I thank you for shared laughs and tears, shared music and dance, shared fears and hopes, shared adventures and moments of stillness. You are in my heart, my mind, my stomach, I love you and care about you every moment. I thank you for letting me share a part of your lifepath in this life and hopefully our paths will cross again.
To new friends, thank you for sharing your time, for being there when most needed, for listening and exchanging thoughts and feelings, for giving your love. You help me to set new roots in a new country, too not feel alone and lost, you are guardian angels helping me to build up a new home, a home filled with joy and love. Namasté :)
Oh, dear Life! I thank you for all your Beauty, for all your Lessons. I thank you for what you are and that I am a part of the dance. Sometimes I get lost and forget, but you are always there, waiting. You are a mystery to me and always up for surprises, challenging my thoughts and set beliefs. I thank you for guiding me to awake-ness, finding my way back home, my Heart!
BLESSED BE!

pic Ken Henriksson
What a beautiful place you've created here Janine~ But of course it is, you being such a beautiful woman and all. You are a true inspiration.
ReplyDeleteI will link you up to my blog.
Happy New Year to you, Big Bountiful Blessings~
I hope I will be seeing you at dance class.
Love,
Nao
Janine this is beautiful! You are beautiful, I tried to post a comment earlier but it didn't work. So I am trying again. You are an inspiration to all!
ReplyDelete